Thursday 16 April 2015

writing about me

WRITING ABOUT ME

1. What’s your name and page? Roser, 12
2. Where are you from and what's your school? School Casa Nostra
3. What are you interests? Music, chatting on the internet, speaks
4. What are you favorite sports, groups, books or films? Sport-piragua groups-one direction book-adventures film-grease
5. Have you got any pets? No
6. What questions have got for Àlex? What you hobbies and interests


Hi
My name’s Roser. I’m twelve years old and I’m a student at Casa Nostra School in Banyoles.
I like music. My favorite music is pop music and my favorite group is one direction.
My other interests are speaking and chatting on the internet whit my friends.
Àlex, what are you hobbies and your interests?
Bye for now
Roser




No comments:

Post a Comment