Thursday 16 April 2015

writings about your school and the holidays

WRITING ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS

Hi Emma,
I’m having a great time in Menorca! There is sun all day! It is a beautiful island with very transparent water! Not very big, you can tour the island in only one morning! On the island there are many houses, there is a small village, wich has smaller alleys, which are very difficult to lost. There are many shops in the streets many tourist sites, and along different beaches.
Love,
Roser

WRITING ABOUT YOUR SCHOOL
Hi!
I’m very happy that you’re coming to stay in my school. Here’s some information about my timetable and my school.
School start at 9:00 on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, and it starts at 8:30 on Wednesday and Friday. The lessons are one hour. English, Science, Geography, Catalan, Spanish, Technology, PE, Religion, Music, Maths and Tutory are compulsory Subjects, but we can chose other subjects, French ITC, C. linguistica and creativity. I like science, EF and EVP.
They are clubs after school, for example French or typing lessons. I usually have lunch in the canteen, but on Wednesday and Friday I have dinner at home, and Monday, Tuesday and Thursday I have dinner at school. The foot at school is not very good.
Bye for now,
Roser



No comments:

Post a Comment